The Department of Geography seeks to achieve the following goals:
- Graduate qualified people who meet requirements of different sections of the labor market.
- To participate in national research projects to solve problems of the society and environment.
- To be always updated of developments in geographical tools and technologies used for geographical analysis and studies.
Intended Learning Outcomes:
- The ability of paying attention, focusing, good listening, and scientific and logic thinking which leads to connect the theoretical aspects with the applied ones.
- Upgrading of self-confidence and feeling satisfied with the obtained knowledge and skills during his study, to compete others graduated from other universities.
- The ability to use different educational instruments and tools professionally.
- The ability to deliver the ideas and information in correct manner.
- The ability to link geography with other sciences where necessary.
- The ability to use computers and geographical software effectively.
- The ability to write reports using their proper sources such as the field, and books and articles.