- Meet the different needs of the local and regional labor markets.
- Introduce students to the scientific origins of accounting using high-quality educational standards.
- Encourage scientific research in the field of accounting.
- Develop the scientific and practical knowledge as well as the research skills of the students required to meet the needs of the labor market or to pursue graduate study.
Firstly: Outcomes of knowledge and understanding:
- Outcomes of general knowledge: Students acquire these outcomes through studying various courses, such as: Palestinian Studies, Islamic Education, Arabic Language and Introduction to Computer Science.
- Outcomes of relevant knowledge: Students acquire these outcomes through taking compulsory and elective courses offered through the other programs relevant to Ac- counting, such as: Bachelor’s in Administration, Bachelor’s in Economics, etc.
- Outcomes of specialized knowledge: which are acquired through the intensification of knowledge in the field of Accounting, and which are obtained through compulsory and elective courses, prepared according to the latest scientific and educational standards.
Secondly: Applied Outcomes:
- Outcomes of analytical skills: the student acquires these skills through relevant courses, such as: Financial Statement Analysis, Financial Management and Operations Research.
- Outcomes of applied skills: the outputs acquired by the student through the application and practice of knowledge and managerial theoretical concepts, provided
- From textbooks and practical application. The student acquires these courses from courses specially designed for this purpose, for example: Field Training, Computerized Accounting, etc.
- Outcomes of Research Skills: which students learn through learning the method- ology of scientific research, with all its steps and stages. And these are achieved through courses in Business Statistics, Research Methods for Business, Seminar in Accounting, as well as other research missions required in other courses.
- Outcomes of mental skills: which are acquired through conducting systematic scientific thinking provided through the application of various teaching methods that develop the mental skills of students.
Thirdly: Outcomes of professional values and ethics
The outcomes that are acquired through the students’ knowledge of the professional values, behaviours and ethics students should have right after graduation. This is through practicing their professions in the labour market. These outcomes are achieved through studying courses that deal with these objectives in part or in whole, such as, Auditing.